Telstra Support Measures for Small Business and Consumers (highlights)
- Unlimited data allowances on ADSL, NBN and cable broadband until 30 June 2020.
- 25GB extra data for consumer and small business mobile and mobile broadband customers. Register via My Telstra App by 30 June. Only for use in Australia.
- Suspend all late payment fees until 30 June 2020.
- Online service hub to help customers experience financial hardship manage their bills, including payment plans, delayed payment options, service suspension or downsizing of plans – click here for more information
- Free Telstra Virtual Meeting Room until 30 June 2020. Microsoft Teams and Webex also offering 30 days free access. Click here to access free VMR.
- Significant discounts on Telstra Mobile Work Suite which will assist to set up home or remote offices.Click here for more information.
- Mobile Broadband Additional data Allowance – updated the domestic data allowance on Small, Medium and Large mobile broadband data plans to give our customers more data at no extra charge. Our $25/month Small data plan is jumping from 10GB to 20GB of included data, while $50/month Medium data plan customers also get the same amount of extra data – from 50GB to 60GB included. If you’re on a $75/month Large plan, your old 100GB of included data has been doubled to a massive 200GB.
- Switching on SMS over Wi-Fi on our mobile network – SMS over Wi-Fi means that when your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network that can access the internet, you’ll still be able to receive SMS messages even if your phone is not in an area where it can connect to our mobile network.
- Half price access to our digital marketing services for 3 months. Standard Telstra Digital Marketing Services website plans and pricing for Small ($60), Medium ($80) and Large ($100) month to month. Offer available until 30 June, 2020. Discount applies to plan subscription fees only. Existing customers will receive 50% discount applied automatically. Click here for more information.
If you are having problems with your wifi, you might want to try a wifi extender, click here to read more.
Or if you are looking at a new modem there is a Sale Chat option, click here for more information.
Telstra Exchange has some fantastic articles and resources that explain in more detail the support measures being offered to customers.