About this event
South32 Collie Small Business Awards supported by the Collie Chamber of Commerce and South32 and sponsors
Get ready small business owners! On Saturday the 19th June 2021, at a “BLUE DIAMOND” GALA EVENT you will enjoy a sumptuous 3 course meal and welcome drink to be proud and celebrate the achievements of small businesses in the Collie and Districts region.
How do I get tickets you ask? Simply decide what guests you want at your table of 8 and you’re off! You will be wowed at the transformation of the Collie Miner’s Institute Hall, be able to reward your staff and loyal customers with a fabulous night out on the town. So “frock up”(dress is Cocktail/Evening and theme is Blue Diamond) and join with your community and celebrate the award winners – AS IT HAPPENS!
Guaranteed to sell out, the tickets are available now.
TICKETS (Limited Availability)
Single tickets – $95 + Booking Fee
Tables of 8 – $720 + Booking fee
WHAT YOU GET
• Entry to the BLUE DIAMOND GALA AWARDS NIGHT
• Welcome drink issued with your entry after Safe WA registration!
• Canapes during cocktail hour.
• Allocated and named seating.
• 3 course dinner, shared first course, table banquet main course with vegan options and dessert.
• Wine and beer sales at club prices.
• Photo booth for those “Proud and happy snaps”
• All Award night photos available post the event
• Guest Speaker: Jamie Getgood Ambassador & Co-Founder, Getgood Consulting & ThePeopleShift. Australian Leader of the Year | International Keynote Speaker
WHERE TO GO
Location: Collie Miner’s Institute Hall, Throssell Street, Collie. Easy parking available
Date: Saturday 19th June 2021
Time: 6pm for dinner at 7pm until 11pm