The South32 Collie Small Business Awards are the only awards dedicated exclusively to the achievements of small businesses and not for profit organisations in the Collie region. The winners were announced a Gala Presentation Night on Saturday 21st of May 2022 at the transformed Collie Miner’s Institute Hall in Collie. (More photos to come)
We acknowledge our special guests for the night; Jodie Hanns, MLA, Member for Collie-Preston, Sarah Stanley (Shire President), Mick Murray, Joe Northover – Traditional Custodian, Peter Harms Chair Collie CCI and Collie CCI committee member Greta Moloney.
The winners and finalists of the gala awards celebrated exceptional regional businesses who have made an extraordinary impact in the community and demonstrated excellence in their business or organisation. The Awards are the highest acknowledgement of outstanding achievement and commitment to the Collie business community.
We would like to congratulate the applicants on being selected as finalists for this year’s regional awards.
𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗦 WERE:
Devan Radomiljac from Crank’n Cycles
Ebony Whitney from the Collie Visitor Centre
Georgie Urkko from Outback Horse Trails
Nicholas Gibson from Crank’n Cycles
Saadi Mughal from the Dominos Collie
The awards are never possible without the support of its sponsors and the Collie Chamber of Commerce and event organisers thank them for their valued support:
- Collie Underwater Hockey Club’s Army, under the supervision of Hayley Digney. Troy Boulderson, Ty Sloan, Grace Cheng and Kya Digney
who helped to help setup Saturday morning, and pack up on Sunday,
- Michele’s team from The Colliefields for the delicious food coming from the Kitchen, with the help of waiting staff from Harris River Estate Winery,
- Jock and the team from Club Hotel Motel Collie along with Natalie from Harris River Estate Winery for supplying the excellent beverages,
- Dean and Sharon’s team from Lomax Media, for the creative video content,
- Walter and all the team at Totally Sound for transforming the venue through ingenious sound and lighting combinations.
- Darcy from Delicate Designs by Darcy, for making the amazing welcome and seating plan,
- Shannon from Backdrop Blooms for the stunning Champagne wall hire
- Joanne from Glory Bee Wedding and Party Hire, for the professional table cloths and seat covers,
- Triple M,- for Angie Ayers our fantastic MC
- Jon from JLG Photographics for capturing these moments,
- Erik from Crank N Cycles for the striking Trophies,
- Marilyn from Flame Consulting Service for overseeing the Judges process,
- Rose Moyle, Dr. Robyn Morris and David Byatt, for all their voluntarily providing feedback, reviewing and scoring all the nominations as our independent judges and
- Tara from Collie Chamber of Commerce & Industry – for pulling the night all together
Click here to read the Media release.